Interested in becoming an Associate Member of the Downtown Courtenay Business Improvement Association (BIA)?
Associate membership are permitted by application to the DCBIA. All applications will be reviewed for approval by the Board of Directors of the DCBIA.
- Priority consideration will be given to business properties adjacent to the current DCBIA boundaries.
- Applications from non-adjacent business properties will be considered on their individual merit.
Benefits of Associate Membership:
- Listing on the DCBIA website with reciprocal link on associate member’s website
- Receive DCBIA newsletters and group emails
- Participation in Market Day and other DCBIA events
- Attend DCBIA meetings, serve on DCBIA committees
- Advertising opportunities in group buys with Downtown Courtenay branding (ex: CVCollective)
- Serve as “trustee” on the Board – no voting privileges
- $50 for non-profit organizations
- businesses with up to 4 employees – $75 per year
- 5-15 employees – $150 per year
- over 15 employees – $200 per year.
Fees are reviewed and established annually by the DCBIA Board of Directors
Download the application form here for associate membership: Downtown Courtenay BIA Associate Membership Application
Please fill out the form and give to one of the DCBIA Board of Directors, or mail or hand deliver to:
Downtown Courtenay BIA
#203 – 580 Duncan Ave.
Please note that the building is open for deliveries from Monday through Friday, 9:30 am to 4:30 pm, except for holidays.