Come on down to Downtown Courtenay to trick or treat at 4:00pm from our local businesses. Its a great time to show off your costume, see others and walk the streets of Downtown Courtenay.
On top of trick or treating, there are lots of activities on Duncan Ave from 3:00pm to 5:00pm including:
- Cookie Decorating from the City of Courtenay
- Fishing for Treats with Nootka Marine Adventures
- Dance Party and Art Projects with the Comox Valley Arts Council
- Hang out with a Hawk and MARS Wildlife Rescue
- Books for Treats at the Vancouver Island Regional Library
- Canadian Blood Services