We understand the skills and qualities that employers are looking for in today’s workforce.Our goal is to provide employers with candidates who have the skills, training and attitude to help their business thrive. We achieve this goal through working closely with employers to identify which skills are most in demand and tailoring our services. Let us connect you with your next great hire – at no cost to you.
Our candidates receive the following:
- 4 weeks of essential skills and job readiness training, including targeted resume and cover letter writing, interview and job search strategies, self assessments, goal setting, problem solving and more.
- 2 weeks of workplace certificate training including:
- PEAK training and development (sanctioned by the Retail Council of Canada – it focuses on customer service, sales and supervisory skills
- Occupational First Aid/CPR/AED delivered by St John Ambulance
- FoodSafe, SuperHost™ and Cashier training delivered by local business owners/trainers
- Serving It Right
- Health and Safety at Work
Ongoing one on one job search support and continued follow up with participants and employers for 6 months to ensure a smooth and supportive transition to the workplace.