How much can you soak in?
1. Grab a coffee or tea, wander the streets of Downtown Courtenay and see if you can find all 9 murals.
2. Explore local goods at the Farmers Market https://cvfm.ca/. Wednesdays in the summer and Wednesday and Saturday in the winter months.
3. Visit the Courtenay & District Museum, see the first Elasmosaur and book a fossil tour.
4. Pop your head into our boutiques and shops, catch up with the locals and see what catches your eye.
5. Grab a warm beverage and a sweet at Hot Chocolates and watch the Christmas Parade float by.
6. Hit the slopes of Mt.Washington and then head to Downtown Courtenay for a fresh pint at Gladstone Brewing Co.
7. Take in a live performance at the Sid Williams Theatre.
8. Meet up with friends for brunch at Atlas.
9. In the summertime, tube down the Puntledge River with friends and then enjoy cocktails and pizza at Pizzeria Guerilla.
10. Drop-in at the Immigrant Welcome Centre Conversation Group and chat with a diverse group of Comox Valley residents. Share and learn information about our beautiful valley and hear interesting stories.